Children's Books For Ages 0 - 9
Watch the Latest Picture Book Read Aloud
Follow along as the author reads Pelly and Melly Best Friends
Recommended Blog Posts
- The National Park System has been called America’s best idea and the learner inside me can't disagree. The love of natural beauty is universal.Read More »
- Three things every parent can do with their children from birth are talking, reading, and singing. These three things are brain-boosting winners!Read More »
- We all need playtime "Play is essential to development because it contributes to the cognitive, physical, social, and emotional well-being of children and youth. Play also offers an ideal opportunity for parents to engage fully with their children."Read More »
- What would you be willing to teach for?Read More »
- Children are learning a LOT, incidentally, as they are following a parent around. Helping your preschooler learn the alphabet can be incidental to normal daily activities. Make it lighthearted and fun.Read More »
Get The Help You Need
Children who are read to at home enjoy substantial life advantages over those who are not.
About The Blog
I must say everything that you have mentioned here is what we have either experienced and/or completely believe in. Thank you for writing!!
About The Books
Terrific book for sharing and making memories! Strongly recommend! (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)
Thank you so much for the quick delivery of your books to my grand daughter in Florida! We face timed yesterday and the books are well liked! In fact, I would like to order the rest of the series for her.
Fun Book! We enjoy ours regularly! It's a favorite. (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)