Children's Books For Ages 0 - 9
Watch the Latest Picture Book Read Aloud
Follow along as the author reads Pelly and Melly Best Friends
Recommended Blog Posts
- Will you and your family take the challenge that we introduce in Delly and the Beach Town Healthy Alphabet Challenge? Add fresh fruits and vegetables to your monthly grocery lists.Read More »
- As a teacher, parents would ask me, “How do I help my child learn to read, or learn to read better?” I had a simple, yet important answer, and it didn’t involve some expensive material or tutoring.Read More »
- Pelly is my book companion. Whenever I go out to a book event, Pelly goes with me.Read More »
- "This is your life. This place. This minute. Find the joy in it," says this70-year-old retired teacher and children's book author.Read More »
- Websites, Tumblr, Twitter, Pages, YouTube, WordPress, Feeds. Oh My Goodness! Mercy Me! Would someone hand me a book?Read More »
Get The Help You Need
Children who are read to at home enjoy substantial life advantages over those who are not.
About The Blog
I must say everything that you have mentioned here is what we have either experienced and/or completely believe in. Thank you for writing!!
About The Books
Terrific book for sharing and making memories! Strongly recommend! (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)
Thank you so much for the quick delivery of your books to my grand daughter in Florida! We face timed yesterday and the books are well liked! In fact, I would like to order the rest of the series for her.
Fun Book! We enjoy ours regularly! It's a favorite. (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)