Children's Books For Ages 0 - 9
Follow along as the author reads Pelly and Melly Best Friends
Recommended Blog Posts
- "Keep a poem in your pocket, and a picture in your head and you'll never feel lonely at night when you're in bed," says Beatrice Schenk de Regniers. Why don't you put a poem in your child's pocket?Read More »
- I loved the video I have been seeing on TV by First Five California so much I wanted to share it with you.Read More »
- Pelly is my book companion. Whenever I go out to a book event, Pelly goes with me.Read More »
- Opportunity! What can we do to help our children acquire the tools they will need for learning?Read More »
- Help your children add PERSEVERANCE to their tool box. No matter if it is a toddler working on a tall tower, or a fourth grader struggling through essay writing, don’t be quick to jump in do it for them.Read More »
Get The Help You Need
Children who are read to at home enjoy substantial life advantages over those who are not.
About The Blog
I must say everything that you have mentioned here is what we have either experienced and/or completely believe in. Thank you for writing!!
About The Books
Terrific book for sharing and making memories! Strongly recommend! (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)
Thank you so much for the quick delivery of your books to my grand daughter in Florida! We face timed yesterday and the books are well liked! In fact, I would like to order the rest of the series for her.
Fun Book! We enjoy ours regularly! It's a favorite. (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)