Children's Books For Ages 0 - 9
Watch the Latest Picture Book Read Aloud
Follow along as the author reads Pelly and Melly Best Friends
Recommended Blog Posts
- Babies start out really early comparing things. For instance, very soon they know the difference between mom and dad and the rest of the people in their environment. They show this by what they do when Mom and Dad come into their view.Read More »
- It's a blue-sky, sunny day and we are going to the beach. When we get there, we are going to build a sandcastle! It's going to be fun!Read More »
- Pelly is my book companion. Whenever I go out to a book event, Pelly goes with me.Read More »
- Kindness can be one of the most powerful lessons we learn. Teach your children. Demonstrate to your family. When's the last time you did something just because?Read More »
- The Power of Rich Experiences “Children Learn Best Through Rich Experiences” said the time-faded newspaper clipping of an ad I had placed way back in the late 70’s or early 80’s. At that time I was running a small in-homeRead More »
Get The Help You Need
Children who are read to at home enjoy substantial life advantages over those who are not.
About The Blog
I must say everything that you have mentioned here is what we have either experienced and/or completely believe in. Thank you for writing!!
About The Books
Terrific book for sharing and making memories! Strongly recommend! (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)
Thank you so much for the quick delivery of your books to my grand daughter in Florida! We face timed yesterday and the books are well liked! In fact, I would like to order the rest of the series for her.
Fun Book! We enjoy ours regularly! It's a favorite. (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)