Children's Books For Ages 0 - 9
Follow along as the author reads Pelly and Melly Best Friends
Recommended Blog Posts
- You can tell from looking at our book covers that we love color. Along with giving books this time of year (or any time for that matter), art supplies are always a winner, and this website seemed to have all kinds of great ideas.Read More »
- Just buying a book and sitting it on a shelf isn’t going to do a thing. What’s important is the interaction between you and your child as you read to him/her every day. Your child learns that reading and discussion are so important that the most essential and significant person in their lives takes time to sit down and do it with them.Read More »
- We all benefit when people are recognized for doing good work and showing concern and kindness. This recognition can come in many forms -- a spoken remark, an e-mail or message, or a written note, Happy Notes.Read More »
- It is the week of World Storytelling Day. As we honor the great tradition of oral storytelling, let us not forget that we are all storytellers. Younger people are listening and watching what we say and do. May we do that in a way that helps us live together in harmony in our communities and in our world.Read More »
- “The more you read, the more you know. The more you know, the smarter you grow. The smarter you grow, the stronger your voice, In speaking your mind and making your choice.”Read More »
Get The Help You Need
Children who are read to at home enjoy substantial life advantages over those who are not.
About The Blog
I must say everything that you have mentioned here is what we have either experienced and/or completely believe in. Thank you for writing!!
About The Books
Terrific book for sharing and making memories! Strongly recommend! (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)
Thank you so much for the quick delivery of your books to my grand daughter in Florida! We face timed yesterday and the books are well liked! In fact, I would like to order the rest of the series for her.
Fun Book! We enjoy ours regularly! It's a favorite. (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)