Children's Books For Ages 0 - 9
Nelly’s Quilt is the third book we have in the Pelican series. My granddaughter, a first grader, was delighted with her new book! She was able to read it to me almost completely by herself. I am a retired teacher and enjoy the different topics of discussion that we have during and after reading. This book gave us conversations about sharing, kindness to others, art and photography, and sewing a colorful quilt.
Follow along as the author reads Pelly and Melly Best Friends
Recommended Blog Posts
- Opportunity! What can we do to help our children acquire the tools they will need for learning?Read More »
- Pelly is my book companion. Whenever I go out to a book event, Pelly goes with me.Read More »
- When I share my books, I come away with feelings of exuberance and gratitude that I’ve had the chance.Read More »
- New Technology is everywhere! What can we do to prepare our children for a future we know nothing about?Read More »
- The Power of Rich Experiences “Children Learn Best Through Rich Experiences” said the time-faded newspaper clipping of an ad I had placed way back in the late 70’s or early 80’s. At that time I was running a small in-homeRead More »
Get The Help You Need
Children who are read to at home enjoy substantial life advantages over those who are not.