Children's Books For Ages 0 - 9
Watch the Latest Picture Book Read Aloud
Follow along as the author reads Pelly and Melly Best Friends
Recommended Blog Posts
- It's a blue-sky, sunny day and we are going to the beach. When we get there, we are going to build a sandcastle! It's going to be fun!Read More »
- “The more you read, the more you know. The more you know, the smarter you grow. The smarter you grow, the stronger your voice, In speaking your mind and making your choice.”Read More »
- Establishing a relationship of communication with your child allows you to check in on their daily experiences and feelings, encourage and support them as they learn to interact with the world, demonstrate healthy communication techniques and form an openness with your child that you'll both be thankful for as you get older.Read More »
- I have been doing the Writers of Kern Dan McGuire Blog Post Challenge of writing 26 posts in 13 weeks. I have finished 19. Usually I am in the process of finishing one post and I have another rolling around in my head, ready to be worked on. That process suddenly stopped. What should my next blog post be about?Read More »
- It is a universal desire of parents to want to help their children develop to the fullest. It doesn’t take a lot of money or a college degree to do this but it does take some planning and preparation and perseverance. It’s your child’s future. It’s worth it.Read More »
Get The Help You Need
Children who are read to at home enjoy substantial life advantages over those who are not.
About The Blog
I must say everything that you have mentioned here is what we have either experienced and/or completely believe in. Thank you for writing!!
About The Books
Terrific book for sharing and making memories! Strongly recommend! (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)
Thank you so much for the quick delivery of your books to my grand daughter in Florida! We face timed yesterday and the books are well liked! In fact, I would like to order the rest of the series for her.
Fun Book! We enjoy ours regularly! It's a favorite. (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)