Children's Books For Ages 0 - 9
Watch the Latest Picture Book Read Aloud
Follow along as the author reads Pelly and Melly Best Friends
Recommended Blog Posts
- I’ll just wait until my child starts school to get an education. WRONG! The child began his or her education from the moment of birth, (or before).Read More »
- This is what we want our children to know. And by talking, singing, and playing with words with our children we can help them learn the power of words and give them a GIFT THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME.Read More »
- Do you want your child thinking at a higher level? Then why do you have a low level conversation with them?Read More »
- Websites, Tumblr, Twitter, Pages, YouTube, WordPress, Feeds. Oh My Goodness! Mercy Me! Would someone hand me a book?Read More »
- The National Park System has been called America’s best idea and the learner inside me can't disagree. The love of natural beauty is universal.Read More »
Get The Help You Need
Children who are read to at home enjoy substantial life advantages over those who are not.
About The Blog
I must say everything that you have mentioned here is what we have either experienced and/or completely believe in. Thank you for writing!!
About The Books
My two year old loves The Pelican Family Counting Book. He enjoys counting all of the pelican family members along with the names that rhyme and looking at the real pictures of the birds and the ocean. Great book for all Preschoolers.
Thank you so much for the quick delivery of your books to my grand daughter in Florida! We face timed yesterday and the books are well liked! In fact, I would like to order the rest of the series for her.