Children's Books For Ages 0 - 9
Watch the Latest Picture Book Read Aloud
Follow along as the author reads Pelly and Melly Best Friends
Recommended Blog Posts
- Choose to do things that will help your young children develop important connections that will give them a strong foundation for the next 70 or 80 years of their lives.Read More »
- Grandparents hold a very unique position-- lots of love and, often, a bit more time, plus usually not facing the unceasing demands put upon parents by the care of young children. Here are a few ideas I have found successful to help connect your grandchildren to the joys of reading and learning.Read More »
- My old computer crashed! I had blog posts to write! Fortunately, My New Computer Came Today!Read More »
- Pelly is my book companion. Whenever I go out to a book event, Pelly goes with me.Read More »
- New Technology is everywhere! What can we do to prepare our children for a future we know nothing about?Read More »
Get The Help You Need
Children who are read to at home enjoy substantial life advantages over those who are not.
About The Blog
I must say everything that you have mentioned here is what we have either experienced and/or completely believe in. Thank you for writing!!
About The Books
Terrific book for sharing and making memories! Strongly recommend! (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)
Thank you so much for the quick delivery of your books to my grand daughter in Florida! We face timed yesterday and the books are well liked! In fact, I would like to order the rest of the series for her.
Fun Book! We enjoy ours regularly! It's a favorite. (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)