Children's Books For Ages 0 - 9
Watch the Latest Picture Book Read Aloud
Follow along as the author reads Pelly and Melly Best Friends
Recommended Blog Posts
- Number sense is the understanding of what numbers mean, to say it very simply. Early practice with counting and combining can lead to understanding of much more complex ideas later.Read More »
- Children are learning a LOT, incidentally, as they are following a parent around. Helping your preschooler learn the alphabet can be incidental to normal daily activities. Make it lighthearted and fun.Read More »
- When I share my books, I come away with feelings of exuberance and gratitude that I’ve had the chance.Read More »
- My old computer crashed! I had blog posts to write! Fortunately, My New Computer Came Today!Read More »
- What tools does a child need to assemble the prizes that lead to learning and opportunities in life? This post focuses on another, related tool for learning, OBSERVING. Our brains develop and expand by observing.Read More »
Get The Help You Need
Children who are read to at home enjoy substantial life advantages over those who are not.
About The Blog
I must say everything that you have mentioned here is what we have either experienced and/or completely believe in. Thank you for writing!!
About The Books
Terrific book for sharing and making memories! Strongly recommend! (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)
Thank you so much for the quick delivery of your books to my grand daughter in Florida! We face timed yesterday and the books are well liked! In fact, I would like to order the rest of the series for her.
Fun Book! We enjoy ours regularly! It's a favorite. (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)