Children's Books For Ages 0 - 9
Watch the Latest Picture Book Read Aloud
Follow along as the author reads Pelly and Melly Best Friends
Recommended Blog Posts
- What tools does a child need to assemble the prizes that lead to learning and opportunities in life? This post focuses on another, related tool for learning, OBSERVING. Our brains develop and expand by observing.Read More »
- My grandson and I went on a picture walk. I was the photographer, he was the director (as he often is at this age of 4). He pointed out what he wanted pictures of, I took them...Read More »
- It is the week of World Storytelling Day. As we honor the great tradition of oral storytelling, let us not forget that we are all storytellers. Younger people are listening and watching what we say and do. May we do that in a way that helps us live together in harmony in our communities and in our world.Read More »
- Websites, Tumblr, Twitter, Pages, YouTube, WordPress, Feeds. Oh My Goodness! Mercy Me! Would someone hand me a book?Read More »
- You can tell from looking at our book covers that we love color. Along with giving books this time of year (or any time for that matter), art supplies are always a winner, and this website seemed to have all kinds of great ideas.Read More »
Get The Help You Need
Children who are read to at home enjoy substantial life advantages over those who are not.
About The Blog
I must say everything that you have mentioned here is what we have either experienced and/or completely believe in. Thank you for writing!!
About The Books
Terrific book for sharing and making memories! Strongly recommend! (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)
Thank you so much for the quick delivery of your books to my grand daughter in Florida! We face timed yesterday and the books are well liked! In fact, I would like to order the rest of the series for her.
Fun Book! We enjoy ours regularly! It's a favorite. (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)