Children's Books For Ages 0 - 9
Watch the Latest Picture Book Read Aloud
Follow along as the author reads Pelly and Melly Best Friends
Recommended Blog Posts
- “The more you read, the more you know. The more you know, the smarter you grow. The smarter you grow, the stronger your voice, In speaking your mind and making your choice.”Read More »
- Opportunity! What can we do to help our children acquire the tools they will need for learning?Read More »
- My grandson and I went on a picture walk. I was the photographer, he was the director (as he often is at this age of 4). He pointed out what he wanted pictures of, I took them...Read More »
- I’ve been thinking about my mother’s hands and all the things they did that were the foundation for my life. And so I share with you . . .Read More »
- Just buying a book and sitting it on a shelf isn’t going to do a thing. What’s important is the interaction between you and your child as you read to him/her every day. Your child learns that reading and discussion are so important that the most essential and significant person in their lives takes time to sit down and do it with them.Read More »
Get The Help You Need
Children who are read to at home enjoy substantial life advantages over those who are not.
About The Blog
I must say everything that you have mentioned here is what we have either experienced and/or completely believe in. Thank you for writing!!
About The Books
Terrific book for sharing and making memories! Strongly recommend! (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)
Thank you so much for the quick delivery of your books to my grand daughter in Florida! We face timed yesterday and the books are well liked! In fact, I would like to order the rest of the series for her.
Fun Book! We enjoy ours regularly! It's a favorite. (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)