Children's Books For Ages 0 - 9
Watch the Latest Picture Book Read Aloud
Follow along as the author reads Pelly and Melly Best Friends
Recommended Blog Posts
- Babies start out really early comparing things. For instance, very soon they know the difference between mom and dad and the rest of the people in their environment. They show this by what they do when Mom and Dad come into their view.Read More »
- How did you get started writing children’s books? And, Why did you decide to write about pelicans? My answer to the first question most people seem to understand right away...Read More »
- Observing scents around us enhances the enjoyment and understanding of our world. When we talk to our children about what we are observing, they learn to connect what they are noticing, too. Aromas are connected to memories of our past. What are some of your Happy Scents?Read More »
- I Experience Beauty Every Day! I don’t live next to the formidable beauty of the ocean, or the awe-inspiring, verdant forest. But, I have a window and a door. And through my window, and outside my door, I experience beautyRead More »
- I’ll just wait until my child starts school to get an education. WRONG! The child began his or her education from the moment of birth, (or before).Read More »
Get The Help You Need
Children who are read to at home enjoy substantial life advantages over those who are not.
About The Blog
I must say everything that you have mentioned here is what we have either experienced and/or completely believe in. Thank you for writing!!
About The Books
Terrific book for sharing and making memories! Strongly recommend! (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)
Thank you so much for the quick delivery of your books to my grand daughter in Florida! We face timed yesterday and the books are well liked! In fact, I would like to order the rest of the series for her.
Fun Book! We enjoy ours regularly! It's a favorite. (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)