Children's Books For Ages 0 - 9
Watch the Latest Picture Book Read Aloud
Follow along as the author reads Pelly and Melly Best Friends
Recommended Blog Posts
- I loved the video I have been seeing on TV by First Five California so much I wanted to share it with you.Read More »
- Our brains are gathering a tremendous amount of information. Does it help us live better? Or does it mess up our lives? How does a child make sense of all this to learn and grow into a healthy, confident person?Read More »
- Even though I sometimes hear negative comments about it, I like Facebook.Read More »
- It is a universal desire of parents to want to help their children develop to the fullest. It doesn’t take a lot of money or a college degree to do this but it does take some planning and preparation and perseverance. It’s your child’s future. It’s worth it.Read More »
- When I'm at home, and wherever I go I watch for birds. I love to see them, learn about them, and write about them.Read More »
Get The Help You Need
Children who are read to at home enjoy substantial life advantages over those who are not.
About The Blog
I must say everything that you have mentioned here is what we have either experienced and/or completely believe in. Thank you for writing!!
About The Books
Terrific book for sharing and making memories! Strongly recommend! (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)
Thank you so much for the quick delivery of your books to my grand daughter in Florida! We face timed yesterday and the books are well liked! In fact, I would like to order the rest of the series for her.
Fun Book! We enjoy ours regularly! It's a favorite. (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)