Children's Books For Ages 0 - 9
Watch the Latest Picture Book Read Aloud
Follow along as the author reads Pelly and Melly Best Friends
Recommended Blog Posts
- It is a universal desire of parents to want to help their children develop to the fullest. It doesn’t take a lot of money or a college degree to do this but it does take some planning and preparation and perseverance. It’s your child’s future. It’s worth it.Read More »
- “Children are made readers in the laps of their parents,” said Emilie Buchwald and I definitely believe it. My mother read to me, my mother loved reading, and loved words, and loved the excitement of new ideas that were opened up to us in books.Read More »
- When you want to write stories about some people's daily lives, you'd better do some research and learn something about them. That's what I did when I decided to write The Pelican Family Series, and I'm still researching and learning now. What would you want to know about pelicans?Read More »
- I’ll just wait until my child starts school to get an education. WRONG! The child began his or her education from the moment of birth, (or before).Read More »
- Kindness can be one of the most powerful lessons we learn. Teach your children. Demonstrate to your family. When's the last time you did something just because?Read More »
Get The Help You Need
Children who are read to at home enjoy substantial life advantages over those who are not.
About The Blog
I must say everything that you have mentioned here is what we have either experienced and/or completely believe in. Thank you for writing!!
About The Books
Terrific book for sharing and making memories! Strongly recommend! (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)
Thank you so much for the quick delivery of your books to my grand daughter in Florida! We face timed yesterday and the books are well liked! In fact, I would like to order the rest of the series for her.
Fun Book! We enjoy ours regularly! It's a favorite. (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)