Children's Books For Ages 0 - 9
Watch the Latest Picture Book Read Aloud
Follow along as the author reads Pelly and Melly Best Friends
Recommended Blog Posts
- For generations dads have played an important role in parenting. What are some of the things a dad brings to the family environment? Read more to find out.Read More »
- Help your children add PERSEVERANCE to their tool box. No matter if it is a toddler working on a tall tower, or a fourth grader struggling through essay writing, don’t be quick to jump in do it for them.Read More »
- What would you be willing to teach for?Read More »
- Number sense is the understanding of what numbers mean, to say it very simply. Early practice with counting and combining can lead to understanding of much more complex ideas later.Read More »
- It is a universal desire of parents to want to help their children develop to the fullest. It doesn’t take a lot of money or a college degree to do this but it does take some planning and preparation and perseverance. It’s your child’s future. It’s worth it.Read More »
Get The Help You Need
Children who are read to at home enjoy substantial life advantages over those who are not.
About The Blog
I must say everything that you have mentioned here is what we have either experienced and/or completely believe in. Thank you for writing!!
About The Books
Terrific book for sharing and making memories! Strongly recommend! (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)
Thank you so much for the quick delivery of your books to my grand daughter in Florida! We face timed yesterday and the books are well liked! In fact, I would like to order the rest of the series for her.
Fun Book! We enjoy ours regularly! It's a favorite. (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)