Children's Books For Ages 0 - 9
Watch the Latest Picture Book Read Aloud
Follow along as the author reads Pelly and Melly Best Friends
Recommended Blog Posts
- Nelly has a story to tell, but she doesn't yet have a book! Who knew that each of the ten pelicans in the Counting Book would have their own story?Read More »
- Helping children learn how to develop friendships is something we wanted to do. Our goal was to present ideas about friendship to kids, through the silly antics of these two pelicans, and their conversation with each other.Read More »
- The Power of Rich Experiences “Children Learn Best Through Rich Experiences” said the time-faded newspaper clipping of an ad I had placed way back in the late 70’s or early 80’s. At that time I was running a small in-homeRead More »
- Fact or Fiction? Real or Make-Believe? These are questions we all ponder daily. And, now, with so much technology widely available, it is even more difficult to determine. In our books, we put Real and Make-Believe side-by-side.Read More »
- My old computer crashed! I had blog posts to write! Fortunately, My New Computer Came Today!Read More »
Get The Help You Need
Children who are read to at home enjoy substantial life advantages over those who are not.
About The Blog
I must say everything that you have mentioned here is what we have either experienced and/or completely believe in. Thank you for writing!!
About The Books
Terrific book for sharing and making memories! Strongly recommend! (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)
Thank you so much for the quick delivery of your books to my grand daughter in Florida! We face timed yesterday and the books are well liked! In fact, I would like to order the rest of the series for her.
Fun Book! We enjoy ours regularly! It's a favorite. (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)