Children's Books For Ages 0 - 9
Nelly’s Quilt is the third book we have in the Pelican series. My granddaughter, a first grader, was delighted with her new book! She was able to read it to me almost completely by herself. I am a retired teacher and enjoy the different topics of discussion that we have during and after reading. This book gave us conversations about sharing, kindness to others, art and photography, and sewing a colorful quilt.
Follow along as the author reads Pelly and Melly Best Friends
Recommended Blog Posts
- What would you be willing to teach for?Read More »
- Will you and your family take the challenge that we introduce in Delly and the Beach Town Healthy Alphabet Challenge? Add fresh fruits and vegetables to your monthly grocery lists.Read More »
- It is a universal desire of parents to want to help their children develop to the fullest. It doesn’t take a lot of money or a college degree to do this but it does take some planning and preparation and perseverance. It’s your child’s future. It’s worth it.Read More »
- Find out about Margaret Edwards (1805 - 1893) who was my third great-grandmother.Read More »
- When you want to write stories about some people's daily lives, you'd better do some research and learn something about them. That's what I did when I decided to write The Pelican Family Series, and I'm still researching and learning now. What would you want to know about pelicans?Read More »
Get The Help You Need
Children who are read to at home enjoy substantial life advantages over those who are not.