Children's Books For Ages 0 - 9
Watch the Latest Picture Book Read Aloud
Follow along as the author reads Pelly and Melly Best Friends
Recommended Blog Posts
- “Children are made readers in the laps of their parents,” said Emilie Buchwald and I definitely believe it. My mother read to me, my mother loved reading, and loved words, and loved the excitement of new ideas that were opened up to us in books.Read More »
- Help your children add PERSEVERANCE to their tool box. No matter if it is a toddler working on a tall tower, or a fourth grader struggling through essay writing, don’t be quick to jump in do it for them.Read More »
- As a teacher, parents would ask me, “How do I help my child learn to read, or learn to read better?” I had a simple, yet important answer, and it didn’t involve some expensive material or tutoring.Read More »
- Number sense is the understanding of what numbers mean, to say it very simply. Early practice with counting and combining can lead to understanding of much more complex ideas later.Read More »
- When children connect books to their actual experiences, they have the opportunity to think about what they know already; what the book shows, and come up with their own questions and own ideasRead More »
Get The Help You Need
Children who are read to at home enjoy substantial life advantages over those who are not.
About The Blog
I must say everything that you have mentioned here is what we have either experienced and/or completely believe in. Thank you for writing!!
About The Books
Terrific book for sharing and making memories! Strongly recommend! (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)
Thank you so much for the quick delivery of your books to my grand daughter in Florida! We face timed yesterday and the books are well liked! In fact, I would like to order the rest of the series for her.
Fun Book! We enjoy ours regularly! It's a favorite. (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)