Children's Books For Ages 0 - 9
Follow along as the author reads Pelly and Melly Best Friends
Recommended Blog Posts
- When you want to write stories about some people's daily lives, you'd better do some research and learn something about them. That's what I did when I decided to write The Pelican Family Series, and I'm still researching and learning now. What would you want to know about pelicans?Read More »
- What would you be willing to teach for?Read More »
- Establishing a relationship of communication with your child allows you to check in on their daily experiences and feelings, encourage and support them as they learn to interact with the world, demonstrate healthy communication techniques and form an openness with your child that you'll both be thankful for as you get older.Read More »
- Today is my mother's birthday. She passed away many years ago. Had she lived, she would have been 111 today. I learned many things from my mother, I believe, even though she and I had very different lives in very different times.Read More »
- The Power of Rich Experiences “Children Learn Best Through Rich Experiences” said the time-faded newspaper clipping of an ad I had placed way back in the late 70’s or early 80’s. At that time I was running a small in-homeRead More »
Get The Help You Need
Children who are read to at home enjoy substantial life advantages over those who are not.
About The Blog
I must say everything that you have mentioned here is what we have either experienced and/or completely believe in. Thank you for writing!!
About The Books
Terrific book for sharing and making memories! Strongly recommend! (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)
Thank you so much for the quick delivery of your books to my grand daughter in Florida! We face timed yesterday and the books are well liked! In fact, I would like to order the rest of the series for her.
Fun Book! We enjoy ours regularly! It's a favorite. (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)