Children's Books For Ages 0 - 9
Nelly’s Quilt is the third book we have in the Pelican series. My granddaughter, a first grader, was delighted with her new book! She was able to read it to me almost completely by herself. I am a retired teacher and enjoy the different topics of discussion that we have during and after reading. This book gave us conversations about sharing, kindness to others, art and photography, and sewing a colorful quilt.
Follow along as the author reads Pelly and Melly Best Friends
Recommended Blog Posts
- When I share my books, I come away with feelings of exuberance and gratitude that I’ve had the chance.Read More »
- I’ve been thinking about my mother’s hands and all the things they did that were the foundation for my life. And so I share with you . . .Read More »
- The ocean speaks to me -- with power, beauty, peace, fertility; and endless playful opportunity.Read More »
- It is a universal desire of parents to want to help their children develop to the fullest. It doesn’t take a lot of money or a college degree to do this but it does take some planning and preparation and perseverance. It’s your child’s future. It’s worth it.Read More »
- I have been doing the Writers of Kern Dan McGuire Blog Post Challenge of writing 26 posts in 13 weeks. I have finished 19. Usually I am in the process of finishing one post and I have another rolling around in my head, ready to be worked on. That process suddenly stopped. What should my next blog post be about?Read More »
Get The Help You Need
Children who are read to at home enjoy substantial life advantages over those who are not.