Children's Books For Ages 0 - 9
Nelly’s Quilt is the third book we have in the Pelican series. My granddaughter, a first grader, was delighted with her new book! She was able to read it to me almost completely by herself. I am a retired teacher and enjoy the different topics of discussion that we have during and after reading. This book gave us conversations about sharing, kindness to others, art and photography, and sewing a colorful quilt.
Follow along as the author reads Pelly and Melly Best Friends
Recommended Blog Posts
- It is a universal desire of parents to want to help their children develop to the fullest. It doesn’t take a lot of money or a college degree to do this but it does take some planning and preparation and perseverance. It’s your child’s future. It’s worth it.Read More »
- Even though I sometimes hear negative comments about it, I like Facebook.Read More »
- Our brains are gathering a tremendous amount of information. Does it help us live better? Or does it mess up our lives? How does a child make sense of all this to learn and grow into a healthy, confident person?Read More »
- Will you and your family take the challenge that we introduce in Delly and the Beach Town Healthy Alphabet Challenge? Add fresh fruits and vegetables to your monthly grocery lists.Read More »
- Just buying a book and sitting it on a shelf isn’t going to do a thing. What’s important is the interaction between you and your child as you read to him/her every day. Your child learns that reading and discussion are so important that the most essential and significant person in their lives takes time to sit down and do it with them.Read More »
Get The Help You Need
Children who are read to at home enjoy substantial life advantages over those who are not.