Children's Books For Ages 0 - 9
Watch the Latest Picture Book Read Aloud
Follow along as the author reads Pelly and Melly Best Friends
Recommended Blog Posts
- Number sense is the understanding of what numbers mean, to say it very simply. Early practice with counting and combining can lead to understanding of much more complex ideas later.Read More »
- Websites, Tumblr, Twitter, Pages, YouTube, WordPress, Feeds. Oh My Goodness! Mercy Me! Would someone hand me a book?Read More »
- My grandson and I went on a picture walk. I was the photographer, he was the director (as he often is at this age of 4). He pointed out what he wanted pictures of, I took them...Read More »
- Grandparents hold a very unique position-- lots of love and, often, a bit more time, plus usually not facing the unceasing demands put upon parents by the care of young children. Here are a few ideas I have found successful to help connect your grandchildren to the joys of reading and learning.Read More »
- “Children are made readers in the laps of their parents,” said Emilie Buchwald and I definitely believe it. My mother read to me, my mother loved reading, and loved words, and loved the excitement of new ideas that were opened up to us in books.Read More »
Get The Help You Need
Children who are read to at home enjoy substantial life advantages over those who are not.
About The Blog
I must say everything that you have mentioned here is what we have either experienced and/or completely believe in. Thank you for writing!!
About The Books
Terrific book for sharing and making memories! Strongly recommend! (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)
Thank you so much for the quick delivery of your books to my grand daughter in Florida! We face timed yesterday and the books are well liked! In fact, I would like to order the rest of the series for her.
Fun Book! We enjoy ours regularly! It's a favorite. (Pelly & Melly Best Friends)